It is the Mission of the Community Land Trust of Palm Beach County to:
• increase the permanent supply of housing affordable to very-low, low, and moderate income residents of Palm Beach County by undertaking the following activities:
1. land acquisition;
2. housing development; and
• Create a permanent supply of both rental and homeownership opportunities.
• Develop the community land trust model as an effective tool in meeting the long term affordable housing needs of Palm Beach County residents.
• Create vibrant mixed-income communities consisting of very-low, low, and moderate income families.
• Undertake a client focused approach to community development.
• Create sustainable communities.